How to Support Us
MSNTC is the umbrella body for over 50 individual therapy centres across the UK which support people with MS. By supporting MSNTC, you will support the therapy centres. We receive no government funding and have to fundraise to continue to be able to help people with MS.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a single donation to MSNTC now: by clicking on the Virgin Money Giving button on the left. Every donation helps us to make a difference for people with MS. Gift Aid will be reclaimed automatically if you are a UK taxpayer
- Make a regular donation to help support our work - contact us to receive details for setting this up
- Organise a fundraising event with your friends or work colleagues and donate the proceeds to our charity
- Fundraise via one of the organised events described below. Set up your online sponsorship page for MSNTC via Virgin Money Giving
- Leave a lasting Gift: consider naming MSNTC as a beneficiary in your will. You could leave a fixed sum of money, a share of your estate, or a specific item of value. Please contact Vivian Smith (details below) to let us know you have remembered us in this way.
Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100:
An amazing opportunity to cycle for 100 miles on closed roads following the route of the Olympic Road Race. This sportive was a sell-out success in 2013, its first year, and promises to be so again in 2014. It starts at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and end on The Mall, via Box Hill and beautiful Surrey countryside.
It will take place on Sunday 10th August 2014. The event is sold out, but MSNTC has places available, so whether you are a recreational cyclist or keen to pit yourself against the top amateurs, please contact us for information on how to take part on behalf of MSNTC.
We have several Gold Bond Places in the Virgin London Marathon each year. If you would like to support us by running in the Marathon and raising money please get in touch.
Each year we organise the MS Challenge with the support of the Royal Navy in the Brecon Beacons in Wales. This is an event to which therapy centres can send teams to fundraise on their behalf. It is an excellent opportunity for corporate supporters to get involved, but anyone can take part. Teams navigate their way around a ten mile course, carrying a member of the MS centre in their wheelchair. The next event will take place on 28th June 2014.
For information about any of the above fundraising activities please contact Vivian Smith: email@example.com or phone 01296 711699